Guidelines for customers of Unwinder destinations managed by destination owners
We at Unwinder wish you a wonderful time whenever you use destinations available on our platform – please read to ensure understanding and to maximize your experience. We seek your feedback so that the same can be deployed in our destinations. We believe in a transparent mechanism of ensuring great service in all the destinations.
- Unwinder has a rigorous policy and method of enrolling choice resorts, farm houses, villas and holiday destinations- all in order of making your holiday, celebration or experience most conducive.
- No refunds once the payment is made.
- Balance payment of the total value should be done 24 hours prior to the check-in time. If not, the booking will be considered null & void, with no refund of the advance amount.
- Unwinder and its employees are indemnified against any and all acts or accidents that may arise in your stay at destinations showcased on our website and marketing collaterals.
- Customers will be held responsible for any loss or damage to the property caused by them, their guests or any person in their group and money recovered to the extent of damages before check-out. Decision of extent of recovery towards losses or damages are within the purview Unwinder and therefore will not entertain any communication in this regard
- Unwinder and its staff will be indemnified of any loss of money, valuables, etc directly or indirectly incurred during the stay.
- Timings and services at our destinations will be governed as per their guidelines and norms. Unwinder cannot alter and shall not entertain any deviations in this matter and shall not encourage any communication in this regard.
- It is agreed that the guest will conduct himself/herself in a respectable manner and will not cause any nuisance or annoyance within the premises which can affect the environment.
- Smoking and drinking is allowed only in designated areas. Customers will not litter the property and any unused food or plastics, will be disposed in designated bins.
- Staff have the right to request any guest to vacate his/her room or other areas of the property forthwith, without previous notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever, and the guest shall be bound to vacate when requested to do so. In case of default the management has the right to remove the Guest luggage and belongings from the destination occupied.
- Unwinder and its staff will not be liable to any loss/ misplacement of any of the guests’ personal properties or valuables or money.
- Unwinder and its staff will not be liable to guests for any harm or accidents occurred during the stay.
- We expect our clients to be punctual to their check-in and check-out time which will be governed as per guidelines of destinations. Generally, it is anytime between 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM which will be intimated.
- If an extension of stay is required, settlement of past due amounts and for the extended stay is compulsory.
Please refrain from using equipment or fixtures for purposes other than those intended. Please do not remove or alter any equipment or fixtures of the property.
- Please present any ID proof issued by government upon Check-in.
Guests are requested to co-operate with the staff of destinations for any regular and/or periodic maintenance works that are taken up from time to time